- Past Projects
- Current Projects
- SOJUS3000 :: I did a view versions of this band page. By now the design has been done by dkm graphics from Weimar. The design is still developed by me, the band and dkm graphics.
- Udo Heusinger :: The only real permisson work I've done in this area so far. It is getting more and more extensive so that the owner is doing most of the updates on its own by now.
- Suicide Samurai :: That was the homepage of a band project of mine in the past. Sadly we couldn't made it. But the page is still available as well as some songs and CD's.
- Baracke 5 :: Actually this page is created with wordpress, so me and my colleagues are mainly about to create the content. It a musical society offering live shows and cultural events over the entire year.
- This Page :: Well... I tried my best.
- HRTF/RIR Tools :: During my studies I wrote a tool in Matlab for the measurement of Room Impulse Responses (RIR) as well as Head-Related Transfer Functions (HRTF). both can be used for realsitic representation of sound sources around the head, especially HRTF's are fitted your own head, that means it has the most realistic reproduction but only work perfect at the head it was measured.
- Songs2See :: In my time at the Fraunhofer IDMT I dealt with this musical program for the education of different instruments. I worked on the communication and integration of different musical annotation formats. This C++ based work made the mostly correct interpretation of MIDI, Music XML or GuitarPro files possible.
- Audio Coder :: Based on common state-of-the-art techniques I developed an audio coder prototype. It was perfect for building up experience and had compression rates up to 10:1. I have to thank my professor Gerald Schuller for the inspiration and guidance on that.
- Hearing Tests :: While studying I was also working for the TU Ilmenau and doing research which dealed with direction-dependent hearing phenomena. I analysed the presedence effekt as well as the ventriloquist effekt and influences of different room environments on spacial perception with typical methods.
- Diploma Thesis and beyound :: My thesis was also written in cooperation with the IDMT and dealed with automatic transcription and parametric audio coding of instrumental signals. It worked out well and I am the proud winner of the Thueringer Landesmedienpreis for Media 2014 as well as the Distinguished Thesis Award for Music Informatics. On top the thesis is available as book at the Akademie Verlag.
Currently I am working on a different form of audio coder as well as little interactive audio-visual tools. When there are first positive results you can read it here or better in other news groups!
- Parametrische Audiokodierung am Beispiel der E-Gitarre: Analyse, Transkription und Synthese :: Akademiker Verlag, 2014, ISBN-13: 978-3-639-49987-2, ISBN-10: 3639499875, EAN: 9783639499872
- Springer Handbook for Systematic Musicology :: co-author of the chapter “Music Technology and Music Education”, Springer Verlag, 2014
- Automatic Tablature Transcription of Electric Guitar Recordings by Estimation of Score- and Instrument-Related Parameters :: Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Digital Audio Effects (DAFx-14), 2014
Select an area from above ...